I am asking you to vote no to the Lisbon Treaty because:
- What is it about 27 countries that cannot be reorganised for 15?
- Ireland’s neutrality also means seeking to prevent Latvian and Italian people from marching off to foreign wars.
- Unanimity is worth protecting because it protects smaller countries’ interests.
- Qualified Majority Voting will be extended to areas that we have not yet foreseen.
- I think our lives should be simpler, not more complex.
- Europe needs more health and education capacity, not military capacity.
- I want a more accountable parliament in Dublin, directly elected, with all of its flaws and parish pump politics.